- Ronald H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
Bought Tether Tug for my new puppy...a Drahthaar (Cleo vom Adler Fluss)...since she is 4 months I got the fleece attachment as softer on teeth. She loves(d) it.....I say loved as her puppy teeth soon started ripping off pieces but at 35# she may have been too much for it and as she is teeting and adult teeth coming in, I took it off and just left the rope tug on now. Great product and put together well. Only recommendation was to add a carabiner for the fleece as was not able to remove rope from its provided carabiner due to thickness so ended up just wrapping fleece into itself as a slip knot to secure to tug lead. Great product and very happy. Thanks.
- James N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
first day with the fence and thether tug in concrete and my 12 week old ACD's at at it.
- Alice W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
My bull terrier has loved his tug toys for over a year now. He will play by himself for a long time.
He's funny to watch.
- Jessica G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Buster was scared of the tether tug for a little while but he has warmed up to it. I love how strong and sturdy this toy is and I know Buster will be able to play with it for a very long time.
- Nicole L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Loves to play with this one alone